Here's a list of 9 clever things you didn't know your Android could do.
1. Test Remote Batteries: Remote uses IR light to control the TV, which is not visible to human eyes. However, the camera sensor is sensitive to infrared light which is shown as visible red light, telling you if the batteries need to be changed or if the remote is broken.
2. Android phone accelerometer can be easily used as a lever for home DIY tasks. Just install Bubble Level from Play Store - http://goo.gl/FdTKJA
3. You can turn your Android phone into a monitor that gives you a live feed of any room. It can act as a baby monitor, security surveillance for home, shops, or office. Install Camera Stream, a free app from the Play Store, and stream the feed right on your browser. - http://goo.gl/kb1kSA
4. For people who love gaming, turn your Android into a wireless gaming controller using DroidMote app- http://goo.gl/e4r1bg. Read our guide on how to configure the app here: http://goo.gl/zLSswn
5. If your phone has an IR blaster, you can use it to control electric devices like TVs, AC, Music Systems. These phones come with a default app. But if you don’t find your device in there, here are 3 additional alternatives you can try: http://goo.gl/gwiVsB
6. Using an app like Smart Tools, you can measure approximate height and distance of an object. - http://goo.gl/nsSd4m
6 Really Cool and Useful Ideas for Utilizing Your Old Android Phone: http://goo.gl/Vw7uwC
Connect with us:
http://facebook.com/guidingtech - Do like us on Facebook.
http://twitter.com/guidingtech- Follow us to get the latest updates.
Watch and Subscribe to GT Hindi: https://www.youtube.com/guidingtechhindi